What's the process for buying a home in Kayadeross Acres?
Prospective home-buyers must secure approval from the Membership Committee and the Board before moving in.
- First, agree to terms with the seller of the home and sign a Purchase and Sales Agreement.
- Second, immediately complete and submit a Membership Application. The Board of Directors must approve new Members through an application process which includes criteria for Membership. Click here for more details.
- Third, if you require home financing, arrange for a loan as you would in any other community.
- Finally, upon Board approval, payment of the Membership Fee, execution of an Occupancy Agreement, and a successful transaction with the seller, take the keys and start enjoying your new home and the stability and security that comes with living in a resident-owned community!
- Looking for a brand new home to place on one of our vacant lots? Call our office at 518.288.3593 for more information about a new home with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms for $39,900!